- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded or chopped, divided
- 1/2 pound corned beef, chopped
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1 package of rye cocktail bread squares
Preheat oven 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, mix half of the Swiss cheese with all the ingredients except the bread squares.
Place the mixture into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle the top with remaining cheese. Heat in the oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler and brown the top.
Serve the dip with the bread squares alongside