Looks like the smarties at Bon Appetit snapped up the recipe from
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained, plus 1 teaspoon oil from tin
- 3/4 cup(1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons drained brined capers
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fettuccine
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds large uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 6lemon wedges
- Purée first 6 ingredients in a food processor. Add butter; process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in capers. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt tapenade butter in a large heavy skillet over high heat. Add shrimp; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and parsley. Bring to a simmer; cook, stirring often, until shrimp are cooked through, about 1 minute. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- Add pasta to sauce; stir to coat. Divide among wide shallow bowls. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with lemon wedges.