Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Double Christmas Cover Goodness!

Toss some confetti. Sound the trumpets. Because I can finally share the cover of my next release with you all!

Tinsel My Heart is the kind of Christmas book that will absolutely hammer the holiday into you. It's got snow (set in Minneapolis, after all!), it's got a sexy and brooding bad boy (who just happens to be a famous Hollywood director) and it's chock full of holiday goodness, since the plot revolves around a high tech, hundred+ person Christmas pageant.

Plus, it is super personal to me - without even knowing it, the awesome Carina art department used the very bridge on the cover where my husband and I shared our second date. So yes, I'm over the moon about this cover.
But wait, there's more cover goodness! Because this book is one of three fantastic stories in All I'm Asking For: A Contemporary Christmas Anthology. Talk about getting holiday bang for your buck! They are all sexy, big-city stories that will definitely get you in the mood for the holidays. Release date is December 5, but you can pre-order now! 
Purchase at Y Amazon Y Barnes & Noble Y

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment