Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Beach-y Birthday Treat For You!

In a confluence of lovely events, I get to celebrate my birthday (a VERY big deal in the Barth household) and simultaneously kick off our week at the beach (the week we look forward to the most all year). We'll
hit the road semi-early (aka not nearly early enough to satisfy my hubby) and spend 2.5 hours driving through the beautiful Delaware countryside past loads of farmstands (not just fruit & veggies - see the picture below for all the flowers!).

Then it is a week of doing nothing but sitting on the beach, reading and eating until it is time for cocktail hour. Well, that's what used to happen, anyway. Now I've added mandatory late-night writing time on the balcony, listening to the waves crash. Anyway, it is going to be a great week, and I want to share it with you!

My book Love at High Tide just released last month. The idea for it was conceived in Ocean City - quite literally on the beach, and a good chunk of it was written on my balcony. So I'm giving away a copy of the ebook to one of you!

Here's what you have to do: leave a comment about your favorite summer vacation spot. Leave a comment telling me that you've just become a follower of my blog. Or leave a comment letting me know that you've become a Twitter follower (after you do, of course!). When I get back from the beach next week, I'll choose a winner. So spread the word - and watch all week as I post pix (hopefully of hot lifeguards) on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment